Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Boat Bonding!

Last night was interesting. At around 4:30 am I woke up burning hot so I threw my covers off and turned off my heater. Then I had a sudden thirst, so I decided to go downstairs to get a bottle of water, I downed one bottle and put a couple in the walk in fridge, it felt nice and cold in there so I stood in the fridge for about a minute, then headed upstairs. I laid down and then could not fall asleep due to some weird banging noise I heard. I decided to check it out, so I crept up to the bridge, the windows were foggy, so I used my shirt to wipe one down and was peering out side. I got kind of creeped out so I went back into my room, and finally went to bed. I woke up this morning and found out that everyone had got up some point at night, and wandered around the boat hearing noises. Weird! But anyways, i'm in the process of making the downstairs bathroom look pretty, painting and cleaning, etc. We are cleaning the rooms and getting them suitable for the people comming on board. Also, David confessed to me today that he felt guilty because I guess he was preping my room before I arrived and he noticed that my pillow was way better than his, he told me that he was in the process of switching my good pillow for his not-so-good one, and that while he was doing this, he realized that he was wrong and that he didn't want to be that person! I'm glad that David is openning up to me and he feels that he can tell me his secrets! I thought I should return the gesture, so I confessed that last night when I went down to the fridge I drinked from the orange juice container, because I was too thirsty to get a glass.

No comments: